Monday, July 16, 2007

Dora Diego

For Isabelle's birthday, she really wanted a fish. We went to Kalispell on Saturday, and she picked out a male betta fish. Of course, he had to be named Dora, but Ian talked her into adding the Diego. He was really bothered that a boy fish was named Dora. He has survived his first few days, and hopefully will live a long and happy life as the newest member or the family.

This is what our car looked like after Costco. The funny thing is that we didn't buy as much as we sometimes do. When we have more, things are really packed in, and we can get creative-- under the seats, under the kids feet, etc. I'm always tired after a day like this, but the good thing is we won't have to do it again for another month or more.

2 comments:

Grandpa & Granny Wegner

I am sure Dora Diego will live a long prosperous life in the Wegner family. He is a cute blue fish. I can see why he has a name Dora.

Anonymous

I guess Isabelle missed the Nemo stage. At Sunday school, Ms. Margret has a book with animals, and she says, Who made the lions? and the kids say, God did, and at the end the all say, God made all things. It is pretty good for two-year-olds, but they would definitely call all fish Nemo, which is their favorite picture in the book, not Dora Diego. You can tell Dora Diego that he is safe. Even if I come to visit, I have learned my lesson and will not pet him.