Sunday, June 15, 2008

More Jamie Pictures


Here are some more pictures of Jamie from today. She is really cute. She did pretty well last night, but she doesn't seem to like her crib. Hopefully, she will adjust to it quickly.
She does love to be held, though! Stephen and I took turns on and off last night staying up with her.
This morning we took her to church. We were only about 30 minutes late! I just stayed in the nursery and held her the whole time.
The weather is really nice today. I tried taking her outside, and she seemed to enjoy that. (I was just holding her.) I also tried to take her for a walk in the stroller, and she did not like that. I think that the sun was too bright, and she was too warm. I will have to try it again. I think she will enjoy the motion.

0 comments: