Thursday, July 17, 2008

Jamie

Here are some of our latest pictures of Jamie. She is doing very well. She is getting stronger, and is happy most of the time. She slept through the night twice this week!
She is doing much better in the stroller. We had her out for some very long walks, and she seemed to enjoy them. She also enjoyed Indian Days, with all of the people and noise. When she first came to our house that would have been too overwhelming for her.
The shoes at the bottom are some that I made a craft night about 3 years ago. I remembered them the other day, and tried them on Jamie. They fit her perfectly.


1 comments:

bonniebo

hey I had a thought! ;) your blog title is "montana wegners"....when you move to Quebec will it change to "french toast wegners"???? ;);)


ok, I'll go back to my corner (garage sale pile) now!! lol

Bon