
We are on the last stretch of the journey now. We left Eastern Ky today, and are now somewhere in Virginia. Tomorrow, we travel to Baltimore to visit with friends there (briefly) and then on to Pennsylvania to visit more relatives. Our plan is to be at our apartment on Thursday.
As you can see from the picture, we traded in our moving truck for a trailer. We are moving to a furnished apartment, so we had a lot less we needed to take. Before we moved we got rid of quite a few things, and we had some more that we set aside for storage. When we first got to Eastern KY, we went through some of the boxes and found more things to get rid of or put in storage. Still, the trailer is jam packed, as is our car. We started running out of space, and had to find more things to leave behind. Needless to say, it was quite stressful. However, when we get to our small apartment, I'm sure we will be glad to have less stuff with us.
I have more pictures to post from other visits with friends and family, which I will do when I have time and an internet connection. :)
As you can see from the picture, we traded in our moving truck for a trailer. We are moving to a furnished apartment, so we had a lot less we needed to take. Before we moved we got rid of quite a few things, and we had some more that we set aside for storage. When we first got to Eastern KY, we went through some of the boxes and found more things to get rid of or put in storage. Still, the trailer is jam packed, as is our car. We started running out of space, and had to find more things to leave behind. Needless to say, it was quite stressful. However, when we get to our small apartment, I'm sure we will be glad to have less stuff with us.
I have more pictures to post from other visits with friends and family, which I will do when I have time and an internet connection. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment