looks like you came prepared to pick some apples ;)! YUMMY! We stopped by the "Apple Barrel" last week out by the airport. Kara had to have nectarines b/c they were cute :)! Well, they were yummy too, along with the other produce! I'm not going to want to go back to canned fruits and veggies after so much fresh this summer :)! Our plum tree had LOTS of yummy fruit this year, too!
Awesome pics, sounds like a lot of fun! :) I just remembered that the family blog doesn't send out update emails like the ministry one. So I went to check, wow, like Christmas! ;) Looks like there are neat things to see around there!!
2 comments:
looks like you came prepared to pick some apples ;)! YUMMY! We stopped by the "Apple Barrel" last week out by the airport. Kara had to have nectarines b/c they were cute :)! Well, they were yummy too, along with the other produce! I'm not going to want to go back to canned fruits and veggies after so much fresh this summer :)! Our plum tree had LOTS of yummy fruit this year, too!
Awesome pics, sounds like a lot of fun! :) I just remembered that the family blog doesn't send out update emails like the ministry one. So I went to check, wow, like Christmas! ;) Looks like there are neat things to see around there!!
We love ya and miss you!
Bon
Post a Comment