Sunday, November 23, 2008

Haircuts



In the past, I have had someone else cut Ian's and Caleb's hair. I decided I should try to start learning. It is a little too complicated for my limited language skills (trying to explain what I want their hair to look like to a barber or stylist.) I'm sure I could probably find someone who speaks English, or at least manage to get the main point across. But when we go to Africa, I will definitely need to know how to do it myself.
I borrowed some clippers from a neighbor, and much to my surprise, it went well. Ian wanted to be bald, like a bald eagle. I didn't let him do that, but we did get it pretty short. I just cut both of their hair short all over. That should be perfect for Africa!

2 comments:

Anonymous

Ian and I have matching haircuts! I will have to get someone to take a picture while it's still really short. And does Ian know bald eagles are not really bald?

Lowell & Bonnie Meznarich

hey anna, you did a great job! :) good lookin bugs they are! ;)

Bon