Monday, April 30, 2007

It's not really that warm


Today the temperature got up to the high 50's. This morning Isabelle kept begging to go outside. When it was finally warm enough to go out, I made her wear her socks, shoes, and jacket. As you can see from the picture that did not last very long. She's also eating a popsicle. (Brr.....)

After we picked Ian up from school, it was a little bit warmer. The kids all played outside for awhile, and ate more popsicles. Ian was very wound up. His school was "evacuated." They moved them to the 2-4th grade school that is next door. Someone had sprayed for weeds and the fumes were so bad that the fire alarms went off. They couldn't go outside for recess. I think all the teachers were glad when it was time to end!

1 comments:

Grandpa & Granny Wegner

Seeing my grandkids is great. They are all getting so big.
I'm sorry Ian had to move but I know it was best.
Thanks for all of the wonderful pictures.