Friday we went to Whitefish for eye appointments. Then we met Emmy and her kids in the park for a picnic. I didn't get a picture of Simon, their 2 week old, but he is adorable. The kids had fun playing on the playground together. It was a beautiful day to be outside.


These pictures are from later in the evening. The kids all dressed up in different costumes. By the time we found "spiderman's" mask, Isabelle was tired of her costume and mask. We spent one night in Kalispell, and Keith and Jacob came back to Browning with us to spent the week.

1 comments:
I was looking at those pictures thinking, who is that other little girl, when it finally occurred to me that it's Kara. She is so big! Well, not really, but she has grown a lot since I saw her 2 1/2 years ago. I guess she is nearly 3, or would it be 4? I can't keep it straight!
Post a Comment