
We had something unusual here today-- RAIN! The kids all put their rain boots and jackets on and splashed in the one puddle that we had in the yard. They didn't stay out for very long, because it was pretty cold.This was a typical Tuesday for us. Stephen works 6AM-6PM on Tuesday. Ian has school, and the rest of us stay home.
Today after school, we went to a meeting for drumming group for Ian. He really wants to do it, so we are going to give it a try. They meet after school for about 45 min Mon- Thurs afternoons. There are certain requirements that they have to meet to stay in the group. They can't miss more than 5 days of school in a semester, 3 days of practice, be tardy more than 5 times, etc. The really hard part for Ian will be that they are supposed to have outstanding behavior in school... That could be a challenge! The first practice is on Monday, and we will see how he does.
I am posting a little early b/c I have craft night tonight- the most important part of Tuesday! As long as Stephen isn't working I go to craft night at 7:00 every week. It is my one chance to have some child free time. As much as I love the kids, sometimes I need a break! Stephen is kind enough to take the kids for an evening, even after working 12 hrs in the ER... Anyway off to fix supper and get ready for craft night.


0 comments:
Post a Comment