Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


Today I tackled a section of the basement. Part of that was motivating the kids to pick up their toys. They have a play area there that was messy. I also straighted out the shelves where we store food. I moved some upstairs and better organized it, so that I would be able to see at a glance what we have.
The other thing that I worked on was ordering some pictures and other things for scrapbooking. I am only about 3 years behind on scrapbooking. I know that I will never catch up, so I have some small goals. I want to have a baby book for Caleb. Ian and Isabelle each have one, adn I can't leave him out! I also want to have something for Kathleen that is just hers. She enjoys looking at the books that we have, but she wants to know where she is.
I had a chance to catch up on some scrapbooking this weekend and yesterday evening. I finished our little book of our FL trip last spring. I also finished a small one of Caleb that is his first 2 months.
Today I ordered some pictures of all the kids of last summer. (Kathleen wasn't living with us yet, but spent a lot of time with us.) Sarah gave me a small scrapbook for my b-day that I plan to use for those pictures. I also asked Jason (Kathleen's dad) for some pictures of her when she was younger, but I wasn't sure what he would have.
After I ordered the pictures, Jason called. He left to go on a trip early this morning, but he left a zip drive with pictures of Kathleen right outside the front door. I found it and I have over 80 pictures of Kathleen from about the first 7 months of her life. She was so excited! Now I am working on loading all of those to Photomax and ordering prints. (Of course, Jason doesn't realized that now that I know that he has the pictures of Kathleen I will probably continue to bug him for more. I just know that it is important to her to have pictures of herself when she was younger.
I think that is all I will manage to "tackle" today.

0 comments: