Friday, May 1, 2009

Restoring Order

It was harder to get things cleaned and organized this week, because we started back to class. Stephen is now in the morning, and I am in the afternoon. (The opposite of the last two semesters.) This semester the focus is on conversation. It is hard, but it is very good practice. I have enjoyed the classes more than when we are just learning lots of new grammar.
The main thing that I wanted to get done this week was to organize the pantry. I usually rearrange things after each large shopping trip (every 2 weeks.) There wasn't much that needed to be done, but I did take things out, sweep the floor, and rearrange a little bit more. Now it looks much better. Of course, I forgot to take a before picture, but here is the after.
And what post would be complete without at least "kid" picture? Here is Caleb sound asleep after our walk yesterday. After Ian, Isabelle, and Stephen go to school, Caleb and I have been enjoying the lovely weather outdoors. (Except for today, it is raining outside.)
For more Restoring Order posts visit That's What It's All About.

2 comments:

Ms. Katye

Looks great Anna! The restoring order thing sounds like a great way to get motivated :) Can anyone participate?

Mary Ann

Looks great! Your little boy is adorable!

Thanks for commenting at my blog today!