Saturday, May 3, 2014

My Wednesday in Pictures- afternoon and evening.

One of the distractions to our reading was seeing and hearing the tractor mowing the grass.  The cattle egrets like to follow the mower to search for exposed bugs.

The weather cleared enough to put the wet laundry back outside.  (It would then hang up inside over night, be put back out the next day.  The things that weren't dry at the end of the second day would hang up inside over night again, and go back out on the line for a third day.  I miss my washing machine and dryer at times like this.)
I left this dirty child in charge of bringing in the clean laundry.

We have our weekly team meeting on Wednesdays from 4:00-6:00 pm.

After the meeting, I was able to catch a picture of the sunset.  We see lots of beautiful sunsets here!
We ended the evening with a simple supper, clean up and evening chores, and some game time.  I was wiped out by the kids bedtime, and went to bed as soon as I could! 
Caleb and I played several rounds of Blokus.  He's pretty good!

0 comments: