We spent the majority of our morning doing school work, with various interruptions.
![]() |
| Ian is taking a break while he waits for me to be ready to do Algebra with him. |
We said good-bye to Scott, another visitor who spent two weeks with us.
We hope to see him back some day!
Our normal recess time is from 10:30-11:00. It started raining right before 10:00, just when the laundry ladies were ready to hang clothes on the line.
The kids and I spent the time from 10:00-11:00 putting away the laundry from yesterday that was drying inside so that we could ring out the new things and hang them up inside.
![]() |
| Ian folding napkins |
![]() |
| Caleb helping to fold the dry laundry |
After lunch, we worked on our history reading.
| The kids playing while they listened to me read about WWI. |




2 comments:
I enjoy so much the pictures you post.
I enjoy so much the pictures you post.
Post a Comment