
Our tree has some leaves now, and Ian and Isabelle think that it is great fun to "hide" in the tree. After Ian was out of school yesterday, I had to force them to go outside. But once they were out playing, they forgot that they didn't want to be out there.
Ian had his second field trip at school yesterday. They went to Cut Bank and watched Charlotte's Web and then played in the playground. A highlight for Ian was that he got to drink Pepsi for the first time. He suggested that we should get some for him to drink at home. Great idea, right?

2 comments:
All kids like trees and Ian and Isabelle is no exception. can Isabelle climb down by her self. I remember I could not and Ova and gabe would climb up and bring me down. Gabe would carry me down but Ova would make me come down by myself; but he would guide my feet.
this reminds me of Grandma Wegner. She could climb anything.Jo
Post a Comment