
After Ian finished school today, we went to Two Medicine and hiked to Paradise Point. Isabelle was not very happy for the first 1/3 of the hike, but then she cheered up. Caleb walked some of the way, and really enjoyed himself. Ian was busy checking things out. I told him he would make a good Park Ranger one day. There was still snow on the ground in a few places that were shaded.


3 comments:
Caleb looks so cute in his outfit. Isabelle had to step in the snow and Ian is pretending like he always does.
Ian is getting so big. Grandpa is
coming.
Anna, Don said the picture of the falls is very good. He said you need
a very good camera. He is impressed
with the falls picture. I love the kid's picture, and I agree the falls is a beautiful shot.
Post a Comment