Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Where are we going




Anna has written a lot about our beautiful kids, but not a lot about our future. Well, that's because we don't know a lot. However, I guess we know more than most people reading our blogs so I thought I might fill in a few gaps while she is away at "Craft Night"

Our ultimate goal has long been to be involved in some medical mission work overseas. Currently we are looking at mission organizations to facilitate this. The first is Global Outreach Mission. Their website is www.missiongo.org The second is the chrisian and missionary alliance and their website is cmalliance.org. The timing with which we go depends on which misison organization picks us and us them.
The two country options are Guinea and The Republic of Congo. The former is the map at the top right hand portion of this blog. It is a Christian and Missionary Alliance site for a surgical hosptial. The plans are currently delayed secondary to some minor inconviences such as strikes and political unrest. The latter is shown on the bottom with the town we will be working in would be Impfondo at 2 o'clock on the map. This is where our friends Joe and Becky Harvey are working to establish a mission hospital out of a former communist youth camp. Their website is www.congoharveys.org

I hope this helps a little, we will post more in the future.

1 comments:

JO

Will either mission board pay you salary or will you have to raise your
support? I will be praying for you.Jo