Friday, February 5, 2010

This Week



This week we spent time with our new kitten...


... saw this spider on our porch...

...had school outside every day...
(Ian's learning about capacity.)

...had lots of visitors...

... and went for several bike rides.

What did you do this week?

For more Company Girl Coffee see Home Sanctuary.

16 comments:

One More Equals Four

Sounds like a great week! We stayed inside because it is FREEZING! Glad you had such pretty weather! Have a great weekend!

Lea @ CiCis Corner

Enjoyed my first visit to your blog. What beautiful pictures and what a lovely week. Will be back for another visit.

No Longer 25

That kitten is the cutest! And that spider is so interesting and beautiful in a rather scary way!
Jade

the.bain.family.

haha, that kitten looks crazy. And that spider would so freak me out

Steph

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I enjoyed my first visit to your blog today! What wonderful work you are doing!

Anonymous

That kitten! It's cracking me up!! And the spider is just gross. Really. Love all the bikes outside. My kids love to ride!

dawn

kitten cute...spider not so much. yikes!

my home sanctuary

I have to agree cute kitten...spider not so much. LOL. Looks like you had a great week.
Thanks for sharing it in photo's. The bike ride looks like so much fun.
Praying your weekend is safe and Blessed,
Sherry

Cari Kaufman

I have creepy crawlies on my skin now after looking at your spider...eeek...I don't like em! Not one little bit!

The kitten looks really cute thought!

I am jealous of the sunshine...oh how I miss it. Summer, where are you?

Anonymous

Today I substitute taught. My favorite quote was in social studies.
5th grade teacher: What are some things you or your family buy and have to make weekly/monthly payments for?
Different kids: A couch! A car! A house! A four-wheeler! A gun!
Do they let you buy guns in payments??? I guess so, at least in N Georgia!

Just Lisa

That is the scariest spider I've ever seen! I would never go outside!

Anonymous

Love the kitten pic. It is always fun to have visitors. I looked at your new years party pics too. It looks like some great memories were made. Is that a game of uno I see? =) Have a lovely weekend.

Anonymous

Did that kitty get up there all by itself? And I'd rather have one huge scary spider outside than little bitty ants inside!

Jennibell

That spider would have sent me over the EDGE! Love your photo diary.

mholgate

I mostly worked on that crazy laundry room of mine! Yesterday I took a break from it all and went to a friend's house to make Valentine boxes for my kids to take/bring home their Valentines from school. :)

Good luck with your book cases and desks! Have a great upcoming week!
-Melissa

LydiaCate

I'm a bit envious that you were able to spend so much time outside :) Love all your pictures!
We've had a busy week at our house. Oldest D to ballet 4 days/week, oldest only son basketball and baseball practice, middle D choir practice, and we fit in some school too. I've hit the chauffeur season of my life. Not sure I've adjusted yet.
It is such a challenge to fit it all in.
Hope you have a great week!
LydiaCate