Or should I say, what we think our plans may be... because I have learned how quickly plans can change. But I think it is good to have a plan, but remain flexible in case of changes.
1. Stephen and I are almost finished with our second semester. We have our last day of regular class tomorrow, which will be mostly review. We have finished all of our presentations, papers, etc. We each have to have 74 hours of language labs (Rosetta Stone and other things) turned in next Wednesday. We've both been working on that all along, and are close to being done. Starting Thursday, we have our end of the year exams. Our last day of the semester is next Wednesday, the 22nd.
2. The following Monday (April 27) we start our 3rd semester, which is the conversation class. We are supposed to get that schedule tomorrow. I'm hoping to have less homework outside of class, but I don't know yet. I will be in the Intermediate, Stephen will be jumping ahead to the advanced!
3. Our last day of class is June 23. This is also the kids last day of school. We hope to leave here that day or the next.
4. The week after school (June 29-June 3) we are going to be camp missionaries for Camp Nathaniel, a camp in Eastern Kentucky. It is the camp Stephen attended when he was younger, and worked at as a teenager.
5. We plan to spend the rest of July visiting family; however, we haven't worked out a schedule yet. We do know that we have a family reunion for Stephen's father's side of the family July 31 -August 2. Stephen's mom's side of the family will also be having a reunion one weekend in July, but we don't know the date yet.
6. That is as far as our plans go. We would still like to leave for Africa in the early fall, but that will depend on our finances, as explained by Stephen on our mission's blog.
On another note, we had snow last week and this weekend. Today was sunny and nice. It was almost above freezing when I went to class at 8:30. I think Spring may be on its way!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment