Monday, June 25, 2007

Answers to Questions

I thought that I would take some time today to one of the questions that people have asked in the comments section. Hopefully, I will do more later this week.

From Grandpa and Granny Wegner
We were impressed with the picture you took of Caleb's hat blowing in the wind. That is an excellent Picture. Grandpa wants to know who buried Ian in the sand. That is a good picture also (referring to this post)
Vicki buried Ian in the sand, with assistance from Isabelle. For some reason, he really wanted to be buried. (Who can understand what goes on in the mind of a seven year old boy?)


2 comments:

Anonymous

I have pictures (prints, sorry, I cannot upload them) of me, Kristen, and Beth all buried in the sand at Ocean City, New Jersey my first year of camp, when I would have been 19, and the other girls were probably 15. So who knows what goes on in the mind of teenage girls when set loose in Ocean City?

Anna

Now that is a scary, scary thought!