Saturday, June 9, 2007

Getting Ready for Company


Caleb got to lick the spatula after I made banana split pies.
This has been a busy week for us. Jonie has been in town working at the hospital, and we have been "crafting" in every spare moment. We also had a trip to the dentist on Tuesday. Ian had his teeth cleaned and two baby teeth pulled. Then every evening has had something going on.
Yesterday, Reina and Davis arrived (and Richard, of course.) Ian and Isabelle were so excited. I didn't get any pictures of all of the kids together b/c I have been busy in the kitchen. We also had neighbors over to eat with us.
This morning, we saw Reina and Davis for awhile, and they will be back later today. I have to try to get some pictures of all of the kids together. I got a few of Caleb and Davis together playing with bubbles that I will post later.
Any minute now Paul, Doris, Bill, and Lois are arriving. (Stephen's parents and aunt and uncle.) We are going to have a cookout with them.
I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. :) Check back later for more pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous

Licking the spatula...my favorite part of cooking!

JO

Betty, (DON'S Mom) said that Licking the bowl was his favorite thing to do. I like to do the taste test myself. Jo