We saw a segment on the news about not taking your toddlers for a ride on the riding lawn mower. The reporter said your child should be 16 to operate a riding lawn mower and at least 7 to operate a push mower...so if your grass ever grows, I guess Ian can take care of it...They didn't say how old you have to be to use a weed eater, but I would think it would be less dangerous than a mower, so Isabelle could probably handle that, if she could pick it up.
1 comments:
We saw a segment on the news about not taking your toddlers for a ride on the riding lawn mower. The reporter said your child should be 16 to operate a riding lawn mower and at least 7 to operate a push mower...so if your grass ever grows, I guess Ian can take care of it...They didn't say how old you have to be to use a weed eater, but I would think it would be less dangerous than a mower, so Isabelle could probably handle that, if she could pick it up.
Post a Comment