The tire swing was a huge hit this weekend. Even Caleb had to get in on the act. Jo, the picts are taken w a Canon Rebel xti, with a 50mm/f1.8 lens. We also have a kit lens that zooms in to about 300mm. I will put a photo using that lens as well.
2
comments:
Anonymous
That is some picture of a crane! I had to keep scrolling up and down to guess which picture the crane was in, but it finally occurred to me that it was the one with no kids in it.
2 comments:
That is some picture of a crane! I had to keep scrolling up and down to guess which picture the crane was in, but it finally occurred to me that it was the one with no kids in it.
what nice smile that Ian and Isabella
have. I really like it when you capture all three in the tree. Jo
Post a Comment