Monday, June 11, 2007

Misc pictures from Monday


One of the things that we did today was to go to Running Eagle Falls. We have been more times than I can count, but I never get tired of it. I think the kids could spend all day there playing with the rocks, and throwing them in the water. We (read Stephen) took a zillion pictures. One day when we don't go anywhere or take any pictures I will post more, and tell some of the history of the falls.
Today Caleb got to try out his new backpack. He really enjoyed it, but I need to get used to it!

Bill and Lois with Falls in the backround


We see alot of this helicopter. Stephe was playing around with the zoom lens and snapped some pictures on it while it was on top of the hospital. In the picture below, Uncle Bill and Caleb are watching "The Backroads of Montana" with great concentration.

1 comments:

Anonymous

That's impressive, that Caleb will sit and watch such a thrilling video. Of course, I remember Judith and her siblings sitting riveted in front of the TV when ANYTHING was on, because they didn't have a TV at home, just videos. Poor, deprived children!
I think we went to Running Eagle Falls when I was there two summers ago, but there was not much water. It was nice anyway.