Saturday, June 2, 2007

misc



Hello again, I am getting in another post while Anna is away.
My first thought is that my boys are a little to much like me. Ian has a temper and as this picture shows, Caleb falls asleep at the wheel. This was actually coming home from a birthday party so he had reason to be tired.

The othe picture is a sample of Ian's handwriting. We had a couple of meetings with his teachers this year about his poor penmanship. He even had an occupational therapist evaluate his fine motor skills....He's a Wegner, he has none

2 comments:

Anonymous

I finally figured out how to change my username. It was actually quite simple.

Mary Jo

Stephen I have been reading our handwriting since you came to Montana and to say the least it can be a challenge. I have been told that my handwriting is also a challenge to read, maybe that is why I can read yours so well :-)