Saturday, June 9, 2007

Lots of Smiles and One Frown

This is a good picture of Ian. Most of the time now, he has a silly look on his face for pictures. This one seems to capture him well.

This is our little Caleb-- happy and ready for the next adventure.

Isabella and Reina were so excited about being together. They even had matching outfits to wear!

Davis-- the face says it all.

I'm not sure what is going on in this picture, but I think that maybe Ian doesn't want his picture taken.

2 comments:

Anonymous

Anna,
Remember that picture you took of me...I was much older than Ian, but for some reason, unknown to me now, I was really mad at you or somebody, and I was sitting in the floor looking SO cross. I think I still have that somewhere.
Reina and Davis have grown up SO MUCH! I guess even though I haven't seen them in about a year and a half, I didn't expect them to change!

JO

Isabella looks very happy. Ian is having a moment of his own. I understand Ian.